We offer competitive pricing and membership packages, including discounts for military, first responders, students and teachers, and government employees. Please call us at (832) 675-9949 or e-mail us at Bobby@us-cf.com to find out more!
Come In For Your FREE Consultation
6am • 7am • 9:30am
4pm • 5pm • 6pm • 7pm
Members Open Gym (Please call before coming in on Saturday)
Saturday: 11:00 am (members only)
We don’t charge for drop-ins. If you are visiting our area, we’ll be happy to give you a workout. That said, and although not required, you are more than welcome to buy a t-shirt, drop off a case of water, or otherwise contribute to the gym in some way. If you are here for an extended stay, give us a call and we can work something out together that is amenable to us both.
• We offer personalized, one-on-one coaching in a group setting in a limited class size. Training our athletes is our full-time job. This isn’t a hobby. We have the experience necessary to help athletes improve while staying safe. Who We Are
• We help our members achieve big goals. we want everyone to think of themselves as athletes. we coach normal, everyday people. We coach competitors and professional athletes. We coach elderly persons who could barely climb the stairs. We coach marathon runners and members recovering from major injury. We measure success by improvement in quality of life. Our Philosophy
• We offer comprehensive food coaching. Nutrition
• We have a state of the art facility. Facility
• We invest in high quality new equipment. We are able to run classes efficiently, without the burden of sharing equipment. Equipment and Gear
We offer sport-specific and specialty coaching for a broad array of organized sports in both individual and group settings. Feel free to give us a call to discuss and build a customized program that suits your needs.
We offer personal, one-on-one training tailored to meet the goals of the individual athlete. Call today to schedule a free consultation.